- Skin: .Birdy. Maisie Skin ~Pure~ (Bare) VIP gift <3 (new)
- Duckie: Birdy/Alchemy – Spring Babes – Ducky (The Chapter Four)
- Hair: MINA – Nanda NB (We <3 Roleplay)
- Bikini: [Surf Co.] Giraffes Bikini – Oasis (The Arcade)
A Second Life Fashion Blog by Elisaokkbye
So, Arcade! Are we all loving it? I certainly am. I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t a wee bit disappointed with the lack of clothing and/or kid items but yeah I mean, furniture is great too! I love furniture. I’m patiently waiting to change lands maybe and to get a new house, so I can re-decorate and try out some of the new furniture items that I have gained at this round of The Arcade!
These gorgeous little animal sculptures from ISPACHI store my heart. I love them all, and need to go collect all of them! I want to put them in my garden, in my house, in my room – literally everywhere. They are adorable! Another thing that I loved were the paintings of Nylon Outfitters. This is honestly one of my favourite machines! The cat paintings I mean… I love cats. And I love fun, quircky and cute paintings. I’m pretty sure she drew them herself too, so talented – I can just feel how much fun she must’ve had making these!
Nowww I also went tho Whore Couture, which opened yesterday. I got these amazing shoes. I love them. You can change the top part: it including 22 colors, 2 sole colors, and lots of other colors and patterns for the laces too! I got this sweater at Whore Couture too, it’s from Gawk. I think they were already selling it before the Whore Couture and I kept forgetting to get it, but this was as good of an opportunity as ever! What I love about them is that they come with Lola (Tango & Mirage) appliers. So yup, that was it for now – let’s get to the credits!
Furniture (everything can be found at The Arcade!)
ISPACHI – The Arrival – Frolicking Foxes
For my 200th blog post I’m starting with my Arcade posts! The Arcade is coming up, to be exact on the 1st of March – and I know yall excited! I can already feel it. But I mean, who can’t be excited after one glance at The Arcade Flickr group? Or even the official website, with the count down. I know I’m excited. Now for my first post, in my ToddleeDoo avatar: Birdy’s Puggie gatcha. I’m wearing one of my favorites, the dinosaur, but I also love the bee – the bunny… Many of ‘em. Check which one is your favourite right here. Second, I’m diving in a pile of amazing lil plushie bears! I loved the last Arcade where Boogers had a bunch of amazing bears as well, but these come with holding animations! Yes, animationS! When you click on them the pose changes. They’re fully resizable so you can make them as big or little as you want, and are only 1 land impact, without them breaking easily when you zoom out! (How do these people do it?) Anyway, I love em and more soon!
Poses by .click.
Available at The Arcade, starting March 1st:
Poses by Label Motion @ TDR
Pose by Label Motion
Pose by Label Motion @ The Dressing Room
The Fantasy Gacha fair is on it’s way and there are some amazing goodies waiting there for you! I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the The Sugar Garden gatcha so I blogged those items first – but I’ll be showing yall more as soon as I can! The Fantasy Gacha fair opens on the first of Febuary so you gotta have a little bit of patience, but it’s surely worth it: look how adorable this cat costume is! There are two machines (one for the ears, clip-on tail and mittens and one for the collars) and both items come with color change HUD’s. These are truly amazing and you get way more options than with your traditional gatcha, which is amazing! Most of the time I don’t care much for gatcha machines over 50L, but for 75L this one is more than worth a few spins.
Pose by Label Motion @ The Dressing Room
Hiya guys! I don’t feel like typing much today but I just need to say a few things about these items. Especially that cropped top on the left! It’s from Ozi and I adore it. The arms… *_* and this colour is to die for. The other top is available at FaMESHed and is from NYU! I just adore her items, always have, but this is defintely one of my faves. The bow is colour changable with the HUD that comes with it and it can be worn with alot of other items. However, the shorts that NYU is selling along with it are soooo cute as well, so I’ve worn them quite a bit. The skirt from the new line of Vive 9… do I need to say more? It’s Vive 9, that’s the Gucci of SL. DONE.
Poses by Imeka~
Hiya! Another meme here, and again, from Strawberry Singh’s blog. I’m kinda nervous to share these ones with all of yall, but I’ll try to be as honest as can be! Feel free to participate, you’ll find the entire explenation and original blogpost here at Strawberry Singh.
IMPORTANT: BTTS (Bees Through The Seasons) opens at 12PM SLT 4/13/2013
Hiyaa. I’ve got some nice goodies for yall, as always. One of them being the new pair of shoes from 2REAL footwear. My bf, the other person in this post, showed me them and I bought them immediately, as did he. So we decided to do a post together, and so we did. Another item is the pants from Spirit Store. They brought out these pants two times before this one, and I think this time they finally hit it with the textures. The textures they used for the pants before weren’t really my style, meaning that I loved them and wanted to wear them alot, but just couldn’t because I didn’t think they fit what I liked to wear. Now this time that’s different, and I can finally wear them as much as I want! The bustier is from Fashionably Dead for Collabor88 and as I said before, I am in love with everything they brought out at Collabor88 this round!
+1: on him:
+2: on me:
Hiya guys. I’m doing another meme! This one is from The Rosie Posie Blog, a blog by my bestay. Let’s just get to the questions, and as always, feel very free to participate.
1. What is the thing you fear most in the world above dying(that is if you fear death)? Spiders, really. Apart from that I have this weird thing where I begin to shiver when I see cavities where they don’t belong. (Such as little holes on the palm of a hand or… whatever, I’m already grossed out) And circles cropped up against eachother (like a bowl full of nuts) Yeah, I know, I’m weird. But most of all I do fear getting an asthma attack someday, somewhere where I’m all alone and nobody can help me.
2. When’s the last time you sat down and contemplated where your life was going, and what did you concluded from that? Hmm. I do this all the time, really. I kind of worry too much and change my plans for the future all the time. If I even have any, that is. And I say that because I, most of the time, try to tell myself to live day by day and just see what the future brings me. Because I for one like to believe that everything happens for a reason.
3. If you could give any one person in the world a wish, a wish you knew you could grant, what would it be, and why would you give it to them? I think that would be for my very good friend/cousin. Our mothers have been friends since they were teenagers and they both moved to Holland with one another, which made us cousins/best friends since we were born. She’s been through a lot the last couple of years and I don’t see her very often anymore. I do talk to her almost every day and we talk by phone a lot. If I could grant her wish I would fix everything for her, but I won’t elaborate on that.
4. Cat, dog, rabbit, horse, chicken, dolphin? There are so many animals in the world, if you could be one, and had to think, act, be like one, with out human thoughts, emotions, perception of the world, which would you be, and why? May be damn stereotypical but I would love to be a fuckin cat. In the house of a crazy catlady (like Rose), that is. They laze around all day, get fed for free, get pet, get out of the house when they want to – all dat. That sorta seems like the goodlife. I would be an awesome pet.
5. Today is the last day you’ll ever see your family. Some you may love, some you may hate, other you may not have any emotional attachment to. What would you do? Cry, of course. My family means everything to me, and although I can’t always see eye to eye with them I will love them until the day I can’t anymore.
6. Given the chance to travel to one country -ONLY – in your whole life, other than the one you’ve grown up in, or have found yourself living in (pretend you’ve gone to no other country in the world other than the one you now call home) where would it be? Why, and for how long? Lol well, I live in Holland, but I go to the Dominican Republic every two years. Holland is mainly my home, though. If I could go to only one other country that would definitely be the Dominican Republic. For like, a few… months? idk man. Weird question.
7. Quick you have to pick 5 things to take with you as you are rushing out of the house- you don’t know what’s happening, where you’re going, whom is taking you where, or why, but you do know you can carry about 5 things, in the small bag you’ve given to take with you. What do you choose? Can I take my laptop? … I’ll take my laptop, my bag (hehehe theres so much stuff in my bag, am I cheating now?), probably a bottle of water, my laptop adapter and phone adapter… and a notebook of sorts. Sorta a materialist – I can’t live without my stuff.
8. You’re sitting in a dream, you can tell you’re dreaming, but you’re not awake enough to move. What do you see? Is anyone there? (be creative, make something up, or recall a dream you had before) Rose, we aren’t at your school right now so stop asking these weird, artsy questions.
9. What color do you think you are? Blue, blueee. Soft blue, pastel colours.
10. If when it came to blogging, if you blog, no one say your blogs, no one commented, no one noticed, no one cared, at all, would you keep blogging? Well… yeah, I don’t know. I mean I’ve drawn alot in real life too without feeling the need to show it to anyone, I’ve written countless of diaries full of text without feeling the need for anyone to read it – but in the end, I’ve even let my closest friends read one of my diaries because we… had some kind of agreement. And in the end, it felt very good. In the end I do believe that I’m blogging to inspire people – not only with clothes, but… you know. So for now… I would say no. If my blog wouldn’t even get one view a month, I would quit.